Get Beautiful Glowing Skin In Winter
There are Secret Tips for Get Beautiful Glowing Skin In Winter ………
- Exfoliating your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells, toxins, and other deposits on your skin which could dull your complexion and lead to blemishes is a mandatory segment of a good skin care regiment. There are several ingredients you can use to make your own exfoliating mask.
- Cleansing your skin twice a day wards off blemishes and keeps your skin healthy. Plain yogurt mixed with honey makes a great cleanser and moisturizer. Apply to your face and leave on for ten minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Mix equal quantities of cucumber jui , rose water and lime juice. Wash the face and apply it overnight. Rinse off in the morning. This clears the complexion and keeps it healthy.
- Take 50 ml. of raw (not boiled) milk and mix a pinch of salt and two teaspoonful of lime juice in it. Use it as a cleansing lotion. It helps to clean the deep pores of skin.
- Mix equal quantities of lime juice, glycerin and rose water. This lotion if applied to the face regularly at bed time is very useful in removing pimples, blackheads and other stains of the skin. It makes the skin soft, and can also be applied to other parts of the body (hands, feet etc.)
- Take 50 ml. of tomato juice and mix with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the face. It helps to make the skin soft and glowing.
- Take equal quantities of turmeric powder and wheat flour and make a paste with sesame oil. Apply it to the face to remove unwanted hair.
- Apply orange juice to the face for smooth and soft skin.
- Take 30 ml. of cabbage juice and mix one teaspoon of honey in it. This mixture, if applied regularly to the face, helps to keep the wrinkles away.
- Make a paste of raw carrots and apply it to the face. Wash it after one hour. The skin will become glowing.
- Regular application of mint juice to the face helps to remove stains.
Get Beautiful Glowing Skin In Winter you safe.